Potomac Boat, Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals
Through our affiliation with Potomac Boat Rentals, Hampton’s Landing Marina now offers kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals for exploring the waters and pristine, undisturbed wetlands of Neabsco Creek, Featherstone National Wildlife Refuge, Julie J. Metz Neabsco Creek Wetlands Preserve, and Leesylvania State Park.
Neabsco Creek is home to an abundant, diverse ecosystem, and this inexpensive activity offers a fun-filled day of unparalleled access for wildlife viewing, fishing, and photography opportunities. Paddlers will routinely see bald eagles, ospreys, great blue herons, cormorants, beavers, and more!
Our location features sit-in kayaks, sit-on-top kayaks, fishing kayaks, tandem (two person) kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards.
Tuesday-Sunday, 9:30am-5pm (Season opens each year in mid-April)
- Ten Visit (2 Hours Each) Card – $100 (One Location), $129 (Two Locations), Terms Apply.
- Single Kayak – $16-1Hr, $43/Day, $85/Weekend, $125/Week
- Double Kayak – $21-1Hr, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/Week
- Stand-up Paddleboard – $21-1Hr, $53/Day, $110/Weekend, $150/Week
- Youth Single Kayak – $11-1Hr, $16-2Hrs, $21-3Hrs, $26/Day, $70/Weekend, $90/Week
For more information, please contact us.
[fsb-social-bar facebook=”true” twitter=”true”]